>> Friday, October 17, 2008

Well - we've been assigned our roles. In regards to Christmas Conference that is. Brandon and myself are in charge of the big meeting, discussion groups, and MCs. We also have pairs working on schedules, quiet time resources, free/fun time, worship, publicity, and the Friday night party. Yes, that's right. Party. It's gunna be awesome!! We're so excited and already had our first meeting to talk run through details.

Today is Friday - usually my team's craziest and longest day because we have staff devotional/worship/sharing in the morning, a time of waiting for the other team to get out of their meeting, lunch in whatever harried form that may partake, some crazy time at home getting out stuff together, puzzling, taking naps, etc...then off to UTEC, and topping it off with our student leader meeting. Today included most of those things, but somehow - it was awesome. Not tiring. It revived me (praise the Lord that I'm an extrovert!). Kristen and I had great conversations with a couple girls from school, and our student leader meeting was somewhat student led (and got out before 10:30!!), which is a blessing in many different ways...

Speaking of extroverts - this team of mine is somewhat obsessed with the Myers Briggs personality test...you know, the EI-SN-FT-PJ one. Well, turns out - I didn't remember what my four letter alias was when I took the test four years ago in an Organizational Behavior class, so I took the test again, skeptical of any legitimate results. Well, results are in - I'm an ESFJ, otherwise known as "the performer." I'd go into details, but I'm sure I'd bore you, going on and on with details all about me! I must admit though, I think I've turned a new leaf and have come to love and accept who I am! haha...While it does have its self-analyzation pro's, it's become more of a huge joke among the team (oftentimes a necessity for our sanity!)

Well, we've figured out how to convert our living room into a movie theater with bomb speakers and a projecter, so I'm off to enjoy the rest of our night together :) Blessings galore!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP