>> Saturday, October 11, 2008

tonight i almost risked the next five years of my intestinal health by sticking half of a grape in my mouth - only to have kristen lean over and whisper "this fruit hasn't been washed with vegetable wash"...at which point i naturally pretended to take the seed out of the grape, but instead spit the entire thing out and shoved it in my purse stealthily...all while smiling and holding a conversation in spanish. okay. maybe not that last part. but it's crazy - we wash all our fruits and veggies with this idodine 'vegetable wash' so it's legit to eat and doesn't give us parasites, ameobas, fun salvadoranian bugs.

i spit it out. none-the-less. i still stuck half of an unclean grape in my mouth. please dear lord don't let this be the death of me. if i'm going down, i definitely want to go down guns blazing at a pupusa buffet or something...

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP