Living to Display the Gospel: Check it!

>> Monday, May 4, 2009

Today we had our "Day with the Lord"... Yes. These are scheduled times for our whole team. We do them about once or twice a month. And they're awesome.

This morning was no different. I've been praying through a lot lately - more than I have time to write right now, but this morning before I started a podcast I prayed for a focused heart. For more purpose and goals. To know God deeper and understand him better. For intimacy and a heart for things that He has a heart for.

And, he answered. That and so much more. So many questions I've been challenged with in quiet times and prayers... I flipped back through my journal to see everything flowing together to lead up to listening to this sermon.

You may be in a completely different place spiritually, of course! But - I just wanted to share. If you have time... please listen to it! It'll be the best hour you spend this week, I promise! Love you guys...

http://www.cornerstonesimi.com/special/media_player.html

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP