it was bound to happen...

>> Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Our team has finally had it's first major bout of sickness! (the exclamation is not so much out of my excitement for these circumstances, but more because, well, we knew it would happen sooner or later...and it has)

3 weeks in and we're going on our second day of returning to good health. I was the first to feel it - flu like symptoms. Mostly aches, dizziness, chills...by the next morning it had spread to all but 2 on the team, now we're down to one healthy team member. Lucky Lauren. She gets to take care of us! I won't go into details, but we're getting a lot closer as we experience the after effects of whatever has dominated our systems together.

I've been eating more today and feeling a lot stronger...We're hoping we'll all feel up to campus ministry tomorrow. And despite not feeling my best, yesterday was such a blessing. I had some awesome time in the word and was encouraged by e-mails and some of the girls in the house. It's so encouraging to know that even being this far from home, God is taking care of all of us, and has been faithful to reveal himself to me and draw me close to him!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP