E-Mails!!!

>> Friday, August 1, 2008

Hi Everyone!!

So - here's the lowdown: I'll be using this Blog to write more regular updates and stories, post pictures and videos, etc.

But, I'll also be sending out a monthly - or so - newsletter with general updates and prayer requests! And it would be a GREAT help if I could send out most of those electronically. I have a few e-mails already, but if I didn't ask for yours, or you're pretty sure I don't have it, could you post it here so I can add you to my list? This simply means you'll be receiving my newsletter via e-mail and saving me a stamp! THANKS SO MUCH!!!

3 comments:

Seeking Righteousness August 15, 2008 at 2:34 PM  

chris.seng@gmail.com

Lizzy August 28, 2008 at 10:43 PM  

hey i don't know if i gave you mine, its gurlygirl2005@gmail.com just in case.

Anonymous August 30, 2008 at 2:50 AM  

so i just left you a comment on fb to keep me posted on your stint ... and duh, i find this =P
email me @ allisonmae@verizon.net

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP